Friday, March 12, 2010

New at Surf Co.! Unisex Sunglasses & 50L Friday!

Hey everyone! I made these fully sculpted unisex sunglasses in 6 colors (Green is 50L for today only!). They have a resize script and include both gold and silver rim options. They are also copy/mod/no transfer. I hope you guys like them!! They reminded me of the beach and riding around in my favorite car of all time, the VW Thing. IF anyone has an extra Thing laying around in their garage... well I'll be glad to take it off your hands xD ANYWAY, enough talk, here's some pics!

Reminder! - The green ones are 50L for TODAY ONLY! Don't miss it!!





Happy Shoppin!

<3 Emma

P.S. don't forget to join my subscriber group (if you haven't already) for freebies, updates and more!! :D

http://slurl.com/secondlife/artilleri/131/174/24/