Monday, August 10, 2009

Skipping Stones Hunt Gift @ Surf Co. & NEW Subscriber Kiosk! <3

Hey everyone! :D This is the first hunt Surf Co. has participated in so I am really excited to share my contribution!! The theme was lazy summer so I did a sculpted and faded straw cowboy hat (the one you've been wearing all summer long xD), some chewing wheat (cause nothing says "lazy summer" like it!), and a plaid top! The top comes on all layers and the hat and wheat are both copy, mod, no transfer. There are lots of other great prizes in the hunt too so if you have time, you should definitely try to do the whole thing! xD What you're looking for is a gray glowing stone which contains my gift and a landmark to the next location. *This is a chain hunt so you'll eventually end up back at Surf Co.<3* My hint to you is that my stone can be found within 20 meters of the landing point.

ALSO, I've finally put out a subscriber kiosk so that people don't have to be using up a group slot, but if you want to stay in the original group I will OF COURSE continue sending the same updates and gifts to regular group members. <3<3



I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE HUNT GIFT! <3

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Artilleri/131/174/23/

-Emma